New Freaky clips unveiled as horror-comedy hits digital platforms!
To celebrate the film’s digital debut and forthcoming DVD and Blu-ray release, Universal Pictures has unveiled two new clips from the hit horror-comedy Freaky giving viewers a behind-the-scenes consider the bloody twist on the body-swapping genre. The clips could be below viewed in the ball player!
RELATED: Universal Unveils Freaky Blu-ray Details & Release Date!
BONUS FEATURES on BLU-RAY, DVD and Digital:
- Deleted Scenes
- The Butcher
- Charlene Hears a Rumor
- Late for the Party
- Split Personalities: Millie vs. The Butcher – Two opposing characters. One killer chemistry! Go behind-the-scenes to observe how Vince Vaughn and Kathryn Newton worked together to create these two completely different characters alive and how they created distinct personal traits for both. This piece will concentrate on the magnetism between Newton and Vaughn, and the way the stakes were raised by that chemistry for just two characters stuck in that strange situation.
- Crafting the Kills – This feature will need viewers in to the “Wood Shop” set to observe how all the various elements and departments get together to create a fantastic kill that fans will discuss for years ahead. We shall discuss the inspiration behind this bilateral bisection also, why is it both horrifying and fun, and how it really is different from other things you have observed in other horror films.
- Christopher Landon’s Make of Horror – Blending horror and comedy is really a trial that few can achieve, but Christopher Landon has proven time and time he is uniquely skilled at it again. Freaky is not any different. Understand how Christopher’s vision brought new energy to the idea and elevated the complete story, all while developing a fun and proficient working environment. This behind-the-scenes look at how he weaves humor and gore together gives fans a romantic knowledge of why a Christopher Landon film is really a genre of its.
- Final Girl Reframed – The idea of a “Final Girl” is nothing new in the horror genre. However, Millie isn’t your typical Final Girl. We have a closer look at all of the ways Freaky takes your genre expectations and smashes them
- Feature Commentary with Co-writer/Director Christopher Landon
is lent by
From the deliciously debased mind of writer-director Christopher Landon (Happy Death Day, the Paranormal Activity franchise) comes a pitch-black horror-comedy in regards to a slasher, a senior, and the brutal truth about senior high school.
Click here to digitally purchase Freaky today!
In Freaky (formerly titled as Body Swap), Seventeen-year-old Millie Kessler is merely attempting to survive the bloodthirsty halls of Blissfield High and the cruelty of the favorite crowd. However when she becomes the most recent target of The Butcher, her town’s infamous serial killer, year becomes minimal of her worries her senior. ONCE THE Butcher’s mystical ancient dagger causes him and Millie to awaken in each other’s bodies, Millie learns that she’s just a day to obtain her body back prior to the switch becomes permanent and she’s trapped by means of a middle-aged maniac forever. The only real problem is she now appears like a towering psychopath who’s the mark of a city-wide manhunt as the Butcher appears like her and contains brought his appetite for carnage to Homecoming. With some help from her friends-ultra-woke Nyla, ultra-fabulous Joshua and her crush Booker -Millie races contrary to the clock to reverse the curse as the Butcher discovers that having a lady teen body may be the perfect cover for just a little Homecoming killing spree.
RELATED: Mrs. March: Elisabeth Moss Reunites With Blumhouse For New Thriller Film
Freaky is led by Kathryn Newton (Big Little Lies, The Society, Blockers) and Vince Vaughn (Wedding Crashers, True Detective). It will feature Celeste O’Connor (Selah and the Spades), Misha Osherovich (The Goldfinch), Uriah Shelton (Enter the Warriors Gate) Alan Ruck (Succession), Katie Finneran (Why Women Kill), and Dana Drori (High Fidelity series).
The film is directed by Christopher Landon, who co-wrote the script with Michael Kennedy. It really is made by Blumhouse’s Jason Blum with Couper Jeanette and Samuelson Volturno set as executive producers.
on February 9
The horror-comedy can be acquired on digital platforms now and hits shelves on Blu-ray and DVD!
The post New Freaky Clips Unveiled as Horror-Comedy Hits Digital Platforms! appeared first on ComingSoon.net.