Starting, Dehradun and Chandigarh to get connected via Air Taxi which ongoing service will be available 7 days a week.
This has been launched with the Udan scheme from the central government. Talking about this, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar had said “For the very first time in the national country, a little aircraft by means of an oxygen taxi has been useful for services.”
Here are a number of the salient points of the service.
- The air taxi service will undoubtedly be operated by AirTaxi India that was granted the permit by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) that your DGCA had permitted in December 2020.
- The reason for the new air taxi service is to provide air connectivity between metros and tier-2, tier-3 cities over the national country.
- Tecnam P2006T aircraft, a twin-engine four-seat plane, created by Costruzioni Aeronautiche Tecnam will undoubtedly be used for these fresh air Taxi Services.
- The air taxi can accomodate one pilot and three passengers and a variety of 742 nautical miles.
- The flight will need approximately one hour to attain Dehradun at Jolly Grant airport and can fly at 6,000 feet above sea level. The Dehradun flight shall connect Chandigarh with Haridwar, Rishikesh, and Mussoorie.
- Bookings for the ongoing service could be made online. The company in addition has provided the facility of private booking that the fare will be different.
- The cost of the ongoing service is Rs. 1,755 per seat.