Naruto X Boruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections will be the next passage in the range of Ultimate Ninja Storm, and will launch on PS4 and PS5 in 2023.
The second half of the video features campaign events of the accessible people in the game, including Naruto, the ninjas of Hidden Leaf Village, the members of the Akatsuki, and the famous Hokage. Did you find your preferred creatures in this video?
The series’ biggest lineup overall
In honor of the 20th The game will add new roles in addition to the 124 accessible warriors from Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to BoruTO, which celebrates the anniversary of the animation series’ cost and is popular among lovers. This may make this the series’ biggest squad overall! We’re pleased to announce Ashura and Indra Otsuki as the first warriors to join that squad today! Please keep an eye out for more usable people to be revealed soon. The PlayStation 5 version also supports 60 FPS for the first time, making the warrior fighting action smoother than ever, despite the fact that the game is based on the campaign program from the former series.
The competition between Sasuke and Naruto was merged into one background.
With relived animation scenes and game battles, the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series serves as an illustration of the narrative. For individuals who have already played the episode in the article, this game is a must-play because it combines and re-edits the chosen moments from the four Maximum Ninja STORM games, enhancing graphics as much as possible. Additionally, the game will include a brand-new ancient game story. Please keep an eye out for more details on that and some reveals before the introduction!
All Announcements: The State of Play
- This year, the PS VR2 version of meteorological sci-fi western rogue The Foglands debuts.
- Green Hell VR on the PlayStation 2 will take you into the woods in 2023.
- This year, Synapse specifically brings dual-wielding VR action to the PS VR2.
- Destiny 2: Lightfall introduction video and updated quality-of-life features were released on February 28.
- As part of State of Play today, the amazing puzzle Humanity receives fresh play information and a demo.
- The incredible sci-fi range from Asimov is brought to life on the PS VR2 by Journey to Foundation.
- On March 21, Tchia will launch on the PS4 and PS5 as a part of PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium.
- Before its March 10 release, a closer look at the PS VR2 tale excitement Before Your Eyes
- Street Fighter 6 rounds out its build squad with Cammy, Lily and Zangief
- Goodbye Volcano High launches this June on PS5 and PS4
- Baldur’s Wall 3 launches on PS5 August 31
- Naruto X Boruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections launches 2023 on PS4 and PS5
- Suicide Squad: Shoot the Justice League debuts 4 – person i – par play and more at State of Play
- Wayfinder: PS4 and PS5 individuals get official Early Access to the nature – based online RPG in May
- Resident Evil 4 video debuts original action play, announces Mercenaries way, video
By PlayStation Official blog (blog.playstation.com)