Hello to all! I’m Phil Crifo, Tchia’s Game Director and Awaceb Co – leader. Most of you have been enquiring about some exciting information that we have to share today. On March 21, 2023, Tchia will be available on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
We can’t wait for you to join us on our fantastic excitement, and we’re thrilled that the tournament will also be accessible with PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium on Day 1.
Tchia is an open-world platform experience that was influenced by New Caledonia, if you’ve never heard of it. All facets of New Caledonian history are infused into it. We recreated well-known landmarks, populated the world with local animals, and even used regional languages to tell the tale, with all the characters being voiced by regional talent! In the video series” Our Journey With Tchia ,” which explores the cultural influences behind the game, you can learn a little more about that.
We gave you a deep dive into Tchia’s last mechanics last month and demonstrated some of the interesting things you can do. From paddling in the ocean’s deep and launching your own vessel, to jamming out on your Ukulele or even turning into a palm! Look it over here.
However, we wanted to highlight the drama and tale themes in our new truck, which we unveiled nowadays during the State of Play. Not everything in the game is a holiday, despite its tropical environment. So get ready to embark with Tchia on an unanticipated and heartfelt coming-of-age trip!
Unusual material species known as the Maano have invaded the island that our heroine, Tchia, calls place. They have kidnapped Tchia’s parents and are acting on the orders of Meavora, the terrible ruler of the archipelago. They can be quite frightening, so make the most of everything you have at your disposal, including the atmosphere! if you want to take them out and save your uncle, you’ll need to keep your wits about you.
For those willing to take their personalization even further, we are also delighted to announce right that a specialized Oléti Edition( Oléti means” thank you” in Drehu) will be available at the launch of Tchia, featuring a selection of decorative items inspired by Kepler Interactive’s family of games and activities. Using the Kepler Customization Pack, you will be able to apparel Tchia as the main character in Sifu, personalize your boat in the terrible colors of Scorn, and sometimes carry a backpack suggestive of Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn’s mystical foxlike companion, Enki.
Think of Use: All Disclosures
- Ambient science – operator western dungeon The Foglands launches on PS VR2 this summer
- Diving into the woods with Green Hell VR on PlayStation VR2, out 2023
- Synapse brings single – wielding VR actions only to PS VR2 this years
- Destiny 2: Lightfall introduction video and fresh quality – of – lifetime features revealed, out Feb 28
- Humanity: interesting puzzle gets new game details and video release today as part of State of Play
- Journey to Foundation brings Asimov’s incredible science – to show to existence on PS VR2
- Tchia sets float on PS4 and PS5 on March 21 as part of PlayStation Plus Special and Insurance
- A closer look at PS VR2 tale excitement Before Your Eyes away of its March 10 build
- Street Fighter 6 rounds out its build squad with Cammy, Lily and Zangief
- Goodbye Volcano High launches this June on PS5 and PS4
- Baldur’s Wall 3 launches on PS5 August 31
- Naruto X Boruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections launches 2023 on PS4 and PS5
- Suicide Squad: Shoot the Justice League debuts 4 – person i – par play and more at State of Play
- Wayfinder: PS4 and PS5 individuals get official Early Access to the nature – based online RPG in May
- Resident Evil 4 video debuts original action play, announces Mercenaries way, demonstration
By PlayStation Official blog (blog.playstation.com)