That’s it for now! The PlayStation Showcase today provided enticing first appearance at all-new games in development as well as updates on upcoming activities from PlayStation Studios and our third-party partners. There was a lot to take in with the present lasting over an hour and revealing more than thirty names. You can watch the Showcase again above if you want to. & nbsp,
Continue reading if you want to learn more about some of the games being shown now. A selection of PlayStation Blog content include special photos from the game’s developers in addition to recaps of personal revelations. All are connected above. & nbsp,
PlayStation Showcase: announcements from third-party publishers, PlayStation Studios, and # 038,
Check out the new accessories at today’s Showcase, including our first established mobile earbuds that provide uncompressed audio on the PS5 and PC as well as the Project Q gadget for playing games that is streamed over WiFi. In the upcoming month, more information will be provided.
Additionally, we revealed Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater, which will be available on PS5. View the first trailer from & nbsp below.
Marathon, a sci-fi PvP extraction shooter, is Bungie’s first entirely new project in more than ten years. The second CGI trailer trailer for Halo and Destiny, which examines the player characters, cyber soldiers known as Runners, was unveiled by the studio behind the game. Look at this:
Destiny 2: The Final Shape, the spectacular finish to the ten-year-long Light and Darkness Saga, was unveiled by the workshop while they were still with Bungie. A quick preview video was shown, which culminated in a surprise appearance from well-known figure Cayde – 6, the Hunter Vanguard who met his match in Destiny 2: Forsaken in 2018. Nathan Fillion, who Bungie announced is reprising the position, did play Cayde. The upcoming Destiny 2 Showcase, a recorded function that will be broadcast on August 22 on Bungie channels, will give life fans their second opportunity to learn more about The Final Shape growth. & nbsp,
Only over a month remains until Street Fighter 6. Capcom released a new World Tour-focused truck to enjoy:
We also received important news from other developers in addition to these new trailer debuts: & nbsp,
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 game was made public.
- Fairgame$, a PS5 and PC-only aggressive caper experience, is now available.
- After this time, Helldivers 2 will be available on PlayStation 5.
- Firewalk Studios is releasing a new PVP online first-person shooter game called Concord for the PS5 and PC.
- On October 17, Alan Wake 2 will debut on PS5.
- Release date for the first Assassin’s Creed Mirage game is October 12.
- See the second video for the future action-RPG game Dragon’s Dogma 2 from Capcom.
- Salvation, the Final Fantasy XVI start trailer, was released.
- For the PS5 and PS4, Foamstars, a brand-new group gun, was unveiled.
- The Granblue Fantasy: Relink roll now includes two new accessible characters.
- The enemies of the domain are highlighted in the fresh Immortals of Aveum truck.
- This summer, Tower of Fantasy, an interactive cyber open-world RPG, will be available on PS5 and PS4.
PS VR2 presentations at the PlayStation Showcase
- Today sees the release of Beat Saber on PS VR2 with the novel Queen Music Pack.
- Resident Evil 4 VR Mode’s first PS VR2 images was released.
- Arizona Sunshine 2 is revealed for the first time, and it debuts on PS VR2 this time.
- Crossfire: Sierra Squad, coming to PS VR2, fresh play information revealed
- Support Wanted 2: Rehiring on PS VR2 after Five Times at Freddy’s
- Synapse, an interactive PS VR2 action-shooter, debuts on July 4.
Indian presentations and nbsp at the PlayStation Showcase
- Check out Ghostrunner 2 for the PS5 this time.
- Meet the allies and adversaries of the world & nbsp’s The Plucky Squire storybook.
- Giant Squid’s fresh activity Sword of the Sea is now available.
- PS5 will experience a demolition later this year and nbsp,
- Next month, the PS5 and PS4 will release Revealing Cat Quest: Pirates of the Purribean.
- Introducing Neva, the stunning novel sport created by Gris’ creator.
- Your trip to becoming a witch’s common starts at Revenant Hill.
- Next month, Towers of Aghasba will be available on the PS5.
- The Talos Principle 2 adds mind-boggling puzzles and eerie charm to the PS5.
- Revealing Ultros, a kaleidoscopic sci-fi side-scrolling game for the PS5 and PS4 in 2024
By PlayStation Official blog (blog.playstation.com)