Monday, October 25, 2021

CD Projekt Acquires The Molasses Flood, The Studio Behind The Flame In The Flood

CD Projekt has announced that it has acquired The Molasses Flood, the studio known for games like The Flame in the Flood and Drake Hollow.  This news comes by way of a press release from CD Projekt that says The Molasses Flood is a perfect fit for the studio group. The studio will be working on one of CD Projekt’s IP, although it will retain its own identity and won’t merge with any existing teams in CD Projekt.  “The Molasses Flood will be working in close cooperation with CD Projekt Red, but will keep their current identity and will not be merged with existing teams,” the release reads. “The studio will be working on its own ambitious project which is based on one of CD Projekt’s IPs. Details about the project will be announced in the future.”  CD Projekt specifically cites The Molasses Flood’s technological insight and experience as reasons for the acquisition. “We’re always on the lookout for teams who make games with heart,” CD Projekt president and CEO Adam Kiciński writes in the press release. “The Molasses Flood share our passion for video game development, they’re experienced, quality-oriented, and have great technological insight. I’m convinced they will bring a lot of talent and determination to the Group.”  The Molasses Flood’s studio head, Forrest Dowling, says the studio saw an incredible opportunity in becoming part of the CD Projekt group, which is also the home of CD Projekt Red, the team behind The Witcher series and Cyberpunk 2077. Dowling says The Molasses Flood’s acquisition by CD Projekt will allow the team to reach a much wider audience.  While waiting for more details on The Molasses Flood’s next project, check out Game Informer’s The Flame in the Flood review and then check out our Cyberpunk 2077 review. 
More
    Home Tags Saudi Arabia

    Saudi Arabia

    Saudi Arabia partially opens International Flights from Tuesday

    Saudi Arabia from Tuesday will partially lift its suspension of International Flights said the interior ministry. The partial suspension comes after the country was closed since the lockdown was started 6 months back. “The kingdom will end all restrictions on air, land and sea transport for Saudi citizens after January 1 next year,” said the minister also the exact date will be announced in coming months. Gulf Citizens and Non-Saudi residents will be allowed entry to Saudi, but they should hold a valid residency permit or visa and they should not be infected with the virus, said the minister in the statement provided to the press agency. Also, from Tuesday people in other exceptional categories such as Saudi government and military employees, embassy workers, students and people requiring medical treatment will also be allowed to enter Saudi. Saudi Arabia will gradually announce the plan to allow the umrah pilgrimage. However, the first umrah was suspended this year in March as the kingdom went into lockdown due to Coronavirus pandemic. Also, the kingdom had scaled down hajj pilgrimage where only 10,000 people had visited the annual pilgrimage which is far less than compared to last year where over 2.5 million people had attended the annual hajj pilgrimage. Saudi Arabia had suspended all international borders and flights in the month of March due to the wake of coronavirus and which left many citizens and residents stranded overseas. Due to coronavirus, the kingdom of Saudi had over 325,000 cases with over 4,200 deaths. However, recently the kingdom is seeing fewer cases and has the highest recoveries surpassing 302,000. And in June, this year the kingdom lifted restrictions of business and curfew where cinemas and other entertainment venues were opened. Add to Bookmarks

    Must Read

    Get notified on updates    OK No thanks